The Mother Hendrina Room

The Mother Hendrina Room

Situated at the 2nd floor, in the oldest part from 1627. In this room the first kitchen used of the restaurant used to be. First chef was called Hendrina, hence the mother Hendrina room. A huge collection of beautiful Delft blue tiles can be admired in this room. The Mother Hendrina Room has capacity for 34 guests.

ALL CHAMBERS

Other chambers

The Print Room

This dining room contains a collection of Delft blue tiles from the 17th and 18th century, as well as a nice collection with...

Read more

The Binnenhof Room

Dining area used for group dinner. Ground level 60 seats and on the Balcony, overlooking the Binnenhof Room, 20 guests can...

Read more