Food & Beverage Employee
Tasty food, great wine and a unique interior: we like to call our restaurant a culinary museum, located in the center of Amsterdam, near the floating flower market and adjacent to the Amsterdam canals. Where else can you dine, sit under 4 original Rembrandt etchings, view antique Delft Blue tiles and barely admire 17th-century glassware.
At Restaurant d'Vijff Vlieghen! Private dinners, company dinners, group dinners and also romantic dinners for two in one of our cozy corners are possible. The restaurant has 9 different areas which can be used for both a la carte and banqueting dinners. The a la carte rooms can accommodate 110 guests, the other rooms can accommodate approximately 160 guests. The restaurant is open daily for dinner from 6 pm. Lunch is only served on request to groups of 20 people or more. Now during the start-up phase after the Covid Pandemic we are open from Tuesday untill Sunday. The last reservations are taken at 10 PM. Restaurant d'Vijff Vlieghen' a kitchen in which Dutch dishes and exclusively Dutch dishes can be found, all dishes are fresh daily. Many of our guests come from the 4 and 5 star hotels in Amsterdam. They come to enjoy our dishes in a unique ambiance.
What are you going to do?
If you are F&B Employee you are responsible for taking care of our guests. You ensure that the guests experience a unique experience and go home with a satisfied feeling. In addition, you ensure that the cash payment is correct and that you are clean. Finally, you communicate a lot with other departments, including the Kitchen and Stewarding.
Do you have an overview and do you see every situation as a challenge? Then you are the new face of our restaurant!
Who are you?
A host/hostess with a passion for the hotel industry. You are someone with professional knowledge and experience in the F&B. In addition, you are the gig to put a smile on the face of every guest. You find it a challenge to keep a cool head in busy situations, you are flexible and a real team player. You have a good command of the Dutch and English language.
What do we offer you?
In this position you work for NH Hotel Group, a professional international hotel chain with a dynamic and friendly atmosphere. We understand all too well that our colleagues make the difference and this was also reflected in our terms of employment:
- NH University: various training and (international) development opportunities.
- National and international career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority for internal vacancies worldwide.
- Unique in the hospitality industry: an end-of-year bonus for every employee with a minimum of 50% of a monthly salary.
- From Groningen to Madrid and from Berlin to Buenos Aires! Enjoy city trips in our hotels worldwide with our special employee rate!
- Tip your friends and family about your favorite city trips: they also book through you with the special Friends & Family discount.
- We take care of your health and offer discounts on collective health insurance policies and at various gyms. Do you go to work by bike? Then buy a new bicycle with a VAT discount via our Bicycle Plan.
- Take advantage of special offers on various (web) stores and leisure activities on our Employee Benefits Portal.
Does this vacancy appeal to you? Apply now!Apply now!